Powell, LLC has over thirty years of experience in federal and state court litigation and business transactions. We provide general business advice to our clients in employment law, intellectual property, business organization and structure, and other areas as needed by our clients. Our practice areas also include municipal law, regulatory and land-use litigation, and commercial leasing among other matters.
Commerce clause litigation
and many others
Leslie A. Powell, Esq.
Georgetown University, 1978–1980
University of Maryland, Baltimore County, B.S., 1983
University of Baltimore, J.D., 1986
- Maryland, 1986
- District of Columbia, 1989
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Third, Fourth
and Seventh Circuits
- United States Supreme Court
- First Place – University of Baltimore Nathan Burkan Memorial Competition for a paper on Copyrightability of Object Code and Microcode, 1986
- Board Member, Downtown Frederick Partnership, 2012-2019
- President, Downtown Frederick Partnership, 2016-2018
- Board Member, YMCA South County Advisory Board 2013-2018
- Foreign Languages: French; knowledge of Arabic.
CLARK S. ADAMS, ESQ.
James Madison University, B.A., 2013
University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2016
Law Clerk, Maryland Court of Special Appeals, Hon. Donald E. Beachley, 2016–2017
Virginia, 2016 (presently inactive)
19 N. Court St., Suite 201
Frederick MD, 21701
We are pleased to communicate with you concerning legal matters. However, if you communicate with us through this website regarding a matter for which our firm DOES NOT ALREADY REPRESENT YOU, your communication may NOT be treated as privileged or confidential, and shall NOT be deemed to create an attorney/client relationship. Furthermore, you should NOT provide confidential information to anyone at our law firm in an e-mail inquiry or otherwise unless we have FIRST entered into a representation agreement. By communicating with us through our web site you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.